Friday, June 7, 2013

William's First Birthday

My baby is ONE! This has been the fastest year of my life. William has been a pure joy to have in our lives and we can't imagine not having him. He is so easy going and sweet. We had a quiet family party at home and I worked hard making him a fun fondant cake and spent an hour and a half putting together his cozy coupe car! He was a little hesitant at first but enjoyed a few tastes of cake and picked at it a lot. It's so fun to watch little ones do new things. He liked the attention when everyone sang to him and liked checking out his new toys. I will miss his "babiness" this next year as he grows up. We love you William. Happy Birthday Baby Boy!


G&G got Mckayla something so she wouldn't feel left out!
He was getting tired after all that fun! I just love when he rests his head on my shoulder :)

No comments: