Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tinkerbell




Tink says Happy Halloween! She loves her new costume! Thank heavens because she was supposed to be a ghost but I cut the neck hole in her ghost costume way too big! I ran to the store and picked up this WAY better costume with my 20% off coupon. I think she turned out adorable!!! She loves the Tinkerbell movies and was really excited that she got to be her this morning. She kept asking all this month,"Is it Halloween time yet?". I told her today was Halloween and she started wiggling around and said she was so excited! I told her I could tell. She gets to have a Halloween party at school today with some witches brew(apple juice with dry ice). I bet she will love the fog! Then we get to go to Treats in the Park at 3:00. Then we get to go Trick or Treating! Yay!

No comments: