Saturday, September 29, 2012

Things Lately

My baby's are growing so fast! It's good to take a minute to just slow down and enjoy them. William is all smiles and giggles and sleeps 10 hours at night. Need I say more? Mckayla is in Preschool and LOVING it! She brings home all kinds of cute little papers she has colored or glued stuff on. She has a mild obsession with her Whitney dogs and now "moose" and "bird" from the grinch movie. She was being really quiet one day and I asked her what she was doing. She said "Shhhhh mom, they're sleeping". She proceeded to show me all of her animals in different places throughout the house that she had put to bed. What a sweetie! The last pic was from this morning after breakfast. I never get to be in the pics with my babies so I had Josh snap this one. I love it! I love my babies!













1 comment:

Angela said...

He is seriously the happiest boy in the world! I love your kids!