Mckayla got really sick last night. Horrible cough, fever and sore throat. I've been babying her a ton. I feel so bad when my baby is so miserable! My mom taught me well how to take care of sick people though so I feel good about saying she's in good hands.
I took my glucose tolerance test Thursday and was anxious to find out the result as I know I have problems processing sugar. After Mckayla got sick though I forgot to call and ask for the result they said they'd have today. Wait till Monday I guess. I also get to see how my iron level is doing. I'm fairly certain I got really low on it for a while there and am now on an iron supplement and feeling better (except heart burn!). I have a ton of braxton hix contractions that keep me laying down and resting a lot. It's a bummer because I want to get outside and work through my landscaping! I have been getting things done slowly though. It's difficult to pace myself and not over do on projects. I have a lot of them! I'm working on the baby's nursery right now. I will post pictures as its coming along.
Struggles aside, I must say my life is filled to the brim with blessings. I couldn't ask for anything more! Mostly I just focus on how much gratitude I have for everything and the harder stuff doesn't seem so hard.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear that things have been a little rough lately. Hopefully the tests come out okay and she starts to feel better!
Post a Comment