Today we made a count down loop calendar! It will be 17 days before Mckayla gets to go to Disneyland with her Grandparents and Josh and I get to go to Las Vegas for my Birthday and our last vacation before the baby comes :)
WOW!!! You are very lucky!!! That is so awesome that you get to go to Vegas and she gets to go Disneyland! I just asked Terry to take off Friday before our birthday so I can scrapbook, that's my present this year :). Have fun, you totally deserve it!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. SOO jealous! How fun that you guys get a break like that!
WOW!!! You are very lucky!!! That is so awesome that you get to go to Vegas and she gets to go Disneyland! I just asked Terry to take off Friday before our birthday so I can scrapbook, that's my present this year :). Have fun, you totally deserve it!!
Post a Comment