Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We went to Dineyland last weekend with Josh's family. We had a blast! We also celebrated Howards Mom's 90th Birthday at Cheesecake Factory. Both were awesome. We are also in the midst of moving hence such a short post. But enjoy!
On the airplane!






With Whitney (her stuffed chiwawa)

We're finally here at Disneyland!

Watching a show on Grandpa's head.




With Uncle Rik at Mr. Toads wild ride.



I think Daddy's more excited for the teacups than Kayla...


It's a small world. One of her favorites.




Haunted Mansion. Done up as nightmare before Chirstmas. I liked it better the original way.


I put this one in there for you mom. Me with a churro as usual.




I can't do it!


With Aunt Lisa at It's tough to be a bug. It was scary for Kayla!




Watching World of Color on Jesse's head while eating her mickey sucker. It was a little loud like a lot of things at Disneyland.



Exhausted at the Hotel on the way home. It was too bright when I opened the window:)

Having a big nap on the Plane in Grandma's lap.

3 comments:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Looks like you had a blast!! So jealous :)

Taylor Thompson said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I am jealous of you guys! McKayla looks like she had a blast!

Austin - Alex - Max said...

Awww, glad to see pictures of your trip! Looks like SO much fun!