We moved! Yes, we bought a new house in Pleasant Grove. We are in love with it! We waited 2 years to find it and it was well worth the wait. We were super picky and finally ended up with almost all the things on our list that we wanted. We feel incredibly blessed.

7 comments:
That looks perfect!!! How fun!!! I can't wait to see it! This is so you guys!
Beautiful!! I can't wait to see it!
I love it - looks so pretty!
Congratulations! It is lovely.
I simply LOVE it!!! I'm so happy for you guys! You've waited a long time for this. Can't wait to see more pictures!
I heard you bought a new place. Congrats. It looks super nice. I am so glad you finally found what you wanted! House hunting can be so stressful!
Looks like a perfect place for your family. Congrats!
Post a Comment