Friday, October 9, 2009

Up date

This is my favorite little fuzzy ear suit! It's so cute and I love it! Mckayla usually hates having anything on her head, but she's getting used to it now that it's colder out and I cover her head all the time. She's getting so darn big! She's been using everything she gets hold of to stand up and is getting into everything. I can't complain. She's so much fun and such a good kid most of the time.
Lately, we've seen a lot of Rudy and Mckayla loves her! We went to the mall and tried this funny hat on her. I thought this pic looked super funny.
Also, we got a new stroller! It's a jeep liberty and it's a bit bulky but it's wonderful! It does everything.


3 comments:

Annje said...

Hi Danielle! Cute pics, Ilove the green hat and the little hood with ears. When does she turn 1? or did I miss it?

Ali Chuntz said...

I just love how Mckayla is growing up and so sweet. She is the sweetest love in the whole world.
Love Ali

mosey (kim) said...

Danielle, are you too busy to blog? I keep checking back in to see what's happening! :)