Hi there! Grandma and I had so much fun taking care of Mckayla today. I could tell that Mom (Grandma) was thinking of her past babies and it was precious to watch her touch and love Mckayla. She is so darling and I love her smile. I also love you, Ali
4 comments:
i bet you just can't get enough of her. girls are so fun to dress up.
Hi there!
Grandma and I had so much fun taking care of Mckayla today. I could tell that Mom (Grandma) was thinking of her past babies and it was precious to watch her touch and love Mckayla.
She is so darling and I love her smile. I also love you, Ali
She is adorable!! What cute little girl and a great smile. I bet you guys are just loving her and being parents!
I saw your blog on Amy's. Your little baby is adorbale!!!! Congrats to you and Josh. We might need to come over and see the baby and you guys soon!
Post a Comment