She really is beautiful! I love the pic with polka-dots. I hope people are taking care of you. You can link to my blog here--I feel kind of silly having a blog for some reason, and I haven't told anyone about it not even my husband (hee hee), so you are the first!
6 comments:
she is really cute.
She is so precious!! I love when they do that "timid look" with their hands. She's pretty in pink!
She really is beautiful! I love the pic with polka-dots. I hope people are taking care of you. You can link to my blog here--I feel kind of silly having a blog for some reason, and I haven't told anyone about it not even my husband (hee hee), so you are the first!
Hi Danielle, nice Thanksgiving dinner with you and the family.Ali
Hi Danielle,
What a great time we all had today for Thanksgiving. Thanks for coming and letting me hold Mckayla all night! Ali
The pink and brown polka dots are my favorite!
Post a Comment